Frequently Asked Questions
Where do you provide therapy?
- ABA Therapy is proven most effective in its natural setting, where behaviors occur.
Will you provide therapy in schools, classrooms, or day programs?
- Where permitted, we will work with you in schools, classrooms, or day programs. We also work in your home with you or wherever help is needed.
How is your therapy paid for?
- We work with Florida MedWaiver/iBudget, Medicaid (for those under 21 with Autism), CDC+, and Private Pay. Contact us for details on the availability and details of these programs.
Do you require your staff to have background checks?
- All of Littke & Associates' Behavior Analysts have current Level 2 FBI Background Checks, which consist of a Local Law Clearance and a National/International Clearance, to work in the human services field.
Are all of your Behavior Analysts Board Certified?
- Yes. All Behavior Analysts with Littke & Associates are Board Certified through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board. This ensures that you will receive ethical and research-proven assistance, to address your behavioral needs. For more information about the Behavior Analyst Certification Board, please visit: http://www.bacb.com/
Are all of your Behavior Analysts Crisis Management Certified or have any other training?
- Yes. Every Behavior Analyst at Littke & Associates is certified in a professional crisis management course. There are times when we work with clients who have severe aggression or self-injurious behavior. To ensure professional and ethical assistance during times of crises, our Analysts are certified and able to assist clients and their circle of supports, during these times. In addition, every Behavior Analyst at Littke & Associates is certified in CPR and Basic First Aid, are HIPAA-certified, and certified in Zero Tolerance.
- In addition, in our most recent Delmarva Audits, our agency scored over 96% for the past 3 years in a row. Not only do we deliver quality service to you, but our administration is handled efficiently, effectively, and by a BCBA.
Do you have any references you can provide me with?
- Sure. With providing quality ABA Therapy and Behavior Support Services in the Tampa Bay Area since 2005, we have plenty of references we could share with you.
Littke & Associates, Inc. 6251 Park Blvd. Suite #9F Pinellas Park, FL 33781
Located in Park Professional Plaza
Ph: 727-742-8697 - Fax: 1-800-981-5129 - Email: mailto:LisaLittke@gmail.com
© All material on this website is, unless otherwise stated, the property of Littke & Associates, Inc. Copyright and other intellectual property laws protect these materials. Reproduction or retransmission of the materials, in whole or in part, in any manner, without the prior written consent of the copyright holder, is a violation of copyright law.